Greater Manchester & District CND is part of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND).
We campaign for:
- The elimination of nuclear weapons
- An end to illegal, interventionist wars
- The closure of the nuclear power industry
If you are interested in volunteering or have any ideas, please get in touch via: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 273 8283.
Local and Specialist Groups
Greater Manchester & District CND acts as a coordinating body, supporting eight local CND and peace groups, as well as individual members of CND in the region. We play an active role in Greater Manchester Stop The War Coalition and have strong links with other regional progressive and environmental organisations.
All local groups welcome new members.
Specialist Groups Contacts:
- School Speakers (North West): Contact Bryan – email // More info here
- Greater Manchester Labour CND: Contact Andrew – email
Local Groups Contacts:
- Bolton CND: Contact Barry – email
- Manchester CND: Contact Andrew – email
- Bury Peace Group: Contact Cath – email
- Rochdale and Littleborough Peace Group: Contact Pat – email
- Oldham Peace Group: Contact Jacqui – email
- Saddleworth Peace Movement – email
- Stockport Peace Forum – Sheila – email
- Glossop Peace Group: Contact Linda – email
Honorary President: Maxine Peake
We are delighted to have the support of an Honorary President, the actress, activist and occasional DJ, Maxine Peake!
Note on privacy and data protection
GMDCND is committed to protecting your privacy and being transparent about what we do with it. If you are signed up to our newsletter and would like to remove, amend or see any contact data we hold, please contact us on email@example.com
GMDCND has a Data Protection Policy, which explains the legal basis on which we store data, how it is done so securely, for what purposes and for what length of time. If you would like to read this policy, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org